Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Seredipity

I ran out of gas today for the second time in as many months. I ended up walking to art history class. On the way there my cousin saw me out of her office window and came down to say hello. Later that day I made a new friend and ended up going to see two art exhibits with her. Then I wandered around campus and remembered what it was like to be a college student again. Free from the burdens of money, responsibility, growing old. It was a beautiful day.

On a side note, I feel bad for the kids who are visiting now to pick a college but will be starting in the hottest parts of August. Talk about a bait and switch.

I then squeezed in some CFA studying for a few hours and then hit the gym. These two activities are probably going to take up an unnecessarily large amount of my time for the next month or two. I guess that's not a bad thing though it does sound rather boring. I need to do it before I start my adventures though. I probably won't want to do it later.

Squats make my ass really sore. Something with such a casual name shouldn't be so painful.

No comments: