Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Music that helped me through it..

yes they are sappy, yes they are cheesy, but there was something therapeutic in each one of them... whether it was holding on possessively, being angry, being confused, grieving or finally letting go... one or two have nothing to do with it at all, but still capture some emotion I was feeling, but couldn't really articulate... one just helped me get my head out of my ass and enjoy life again

Lonely Anywhere - The Everybody Fields

Carolina Liar - I'm not Over

Hello - Schuyler Fisk

Jose Gonzales - Crosses

Jose Gonzales - Heartbeats

Freedom - Danielle Howle


Pony Pony Run Run - Hey You

The Gossip - Heavy Cross (this music video really surprised me)

Live Until I Die - Brandi Carlile

Young Love - Close your eyes

Bob Dylan - you're a big girl now

The Cliks - Cry me a River

PJ Harvey - Down By the Water


Harry Nilsson - One

The Polish Ambassador - Portal Hopping

Santogold - Shove it

Separate Ways - Journey

No comments: