Sunday, August 08, 2010

I'm either going schizophrenic or I'm having a religious revelation...

Everything seems to be inexplicably tied together, almost to the point of being surreal.

Poverbs 20:24
Man's goings are of the lord; how can a man then understand his own way?
---
Mind mind is as fluid as flurry of ribbons behind a gymnast and working as fast as the facets of a diamond sparkling in the sunlight. I can't stop it. It scares me. My pulse rises. I break into a cold sweat. I feel the words I speak are not my own. The words of my friend sound as if they each have multiple layers of meaning. They make my mind race more. I am uneasy. I am both a viewer and participant in my own life. Time bends.

Isaiah 41

28 I look but there is no one—

no one among them to give counsel,
no one to give answer when I ask them.

29 See, they are all false!

Their deeds amount to nothing;
their images are but wind and confusion.
---
Everything falls into place. Not like a story... but puzzle pieces made of magnets. It is drawn to itself. The solution is inherent in it's creation.
---
1 Corinthians 2
10but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
14The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.15The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
16"For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
---
Staring at the sky
feeling small
that comforts me
Knowing I don't matter
God would not bother with me
This universe is too big for me to command the attention of it's creator
I am worrying over nothing
I stare at the stars
And remember the little handout the street preacher gave me
On it's cover was a young man staring at the stars
I thought it made no sense when I saw it
it said on the front
"this was your life"
It will be
It is
It was
----
Psalm 31
1 In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
deliver me in your righteousness.

2 Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me.

3 Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

4 Free me from the trap that is set for me,
for you are my refuge.

5 Into your hands I commit my spirit;
redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.

6 I hate those who cling to worthless idols;
I trust in the LORD.

7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
for you saw my affliction
and knew the anguish of my soul.

8 You have not handed me over to the enemy
but have set my feet in a spacious place.

---

I wonder if I have found my safe haven.

No comments: