Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rereading old posts

It has been an interesting year. I also have some unfinished business. I still need to wrap up the CFA and the CAIA. I also need to spend some serious time at the ecovillage. It's the perfect time of year for living there. I just called and scheduled a visit. I'll spend a weekend there within the next month or so. My house is vacant again on May 31, so hopefully I can spend an extended amount of time there before I move back in. People have such different views there. I am looking forward to it.

This really makes me see how much I need to switch to a career in education. I don't think I can live the rest of my life without these extended breaks to explore and experience different walks of life in different places. I don't think there is a much more easily achievable way to ensure I have the flexibility to do this with a stable source of income (not to mention a reasonable measure satisfaction with my job.) Alright, I think I just talked myself into going to the college of education again to see who can help me.

No comments: